Learn how to think about your development pipeline as a mission-critical application, with techniques for implementing code-driven infrastructure and CI/CD systems using Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, and cloud-native services.
Don't setup the build pipeline with clicks, read this book instead and thank me later!
In Pipeline as Code
, you will master:
Pipeline as Code
- Building and deploying a Jenkins cluster from scratch
- Writing pipeline as code for cloud native applications
- Automating the deployment of Dockerized and Serverless applications
- Containerizing applications with Docker and Kubernetes
- Deploying Jenkins on AWS, GCP and Azure
- Managing, securing and monitoring a Jenkins cluster in production
- Key principles for a successful DevOps culture
is a practical guide to automating your development pipeline in a cloud-native, service-driven world. You’ll use the latest infrastructure-as-code tools like Packer and Terraform to develop reliable CI/CD pipelines for numerous cloud-native applications. Follow this book's insightful best practices, and you’ll soon be delivering software that’s quicker to market, faster to deploy, and with less last-minute production bugs.