Learn the latest features of modern C++ by coding eight engaging projects.
Don’t let the multitude of C++ updates intimidate you! Learn C++ by Example
takes you through the major language changes since C++ 11, with each new feature demonstrated with a fun project or minigame. It’s perfect for beginners who know C++ basics, coders coming back to the language, or current C++ developers missing out on everything the language has to offer.
Inside Learn C++ by Example
you’ll find important skills such as:
Learn C++ by Example
- Utilizing the new C++ features from C++ 11 to 23
- Effectively testing your C++ code
- What happens “under the hood” of C++ code
- Picking efficient algorithms and data structures
- std::format, STL algorithms, ranges, and coroutines
rapidly gets up to speed with C++’s updates and changes, and ensures you’ll stay ahead as the language continues to change and grow. You’ll learn about vectors and ranges by generating Pascal’s triangle, create a racing game with new special member functions, build a slot machine with parameter packs, and more.