Discover the good, the bad, and the ugly of succeeding with a tech startup from nine-time company founder Jothy Rosenberg.
Think Like A Founder
is full of essential advice for anyone aspiring to start or run their own technology company, including how to:
- Succeed as a first-time CEO
- Pitch and raise money from various types of investors
- Develop a go-to-market strategy
- Create a strong positive culture
- Understand what makes a VC tick
- Write an elevator pitch
- Understand investment deal terms
- Hone and align teams
- Effectively downsize or wind down a company
- Position a company to be acquired
Jothy Rosenberg is an incorrigible entrepreneur. As the founder of nine companies, he’s experienced both the stunning success of $100 million sales and the inevitable setbacks that any startup faces. In Think Like a Founder: Anecdotes of an incorrigible entrepreneur
Jothy tells stories from his decades in business that will give guidance, insight, and inspiration to anyone who’s ever thought of founding or running a company. Every story recounts a success or mistake that becomes a vital lesson to any aspiring founder. You’ll benefit from Jothy’s unvarnished truth-telling about investors, boards, successes, failures, and more.