Secure your Azure applications the right way. The expert DevSecOps techniques you'll learn in this essential handbook make it easy to keep your data safe.
As a Program Manager at Microsoft, Bojan Magusic has helped numerous Fortune 500 companies improve their security posture in Azure. Now, in Azure Security
he brings his experience from the cyber security frontline to ensure your Azure cloud-based systems are safe and secure.
In Azure Security
you’ll learn vital security skills, including how to:
- Set up secure access through Conditional Access policiesImplement Azure WAF on Application Gateway and Front Door
- Deploy Azure Firewall Premium for monitoring network activities
- Enable Microsoft Defender for Cloud to assess workload configurations
- Utilize Microsoft Sentinel for threat detection and analytics
- Establish Azure Policy for compliance with business rules
Correctly set up out-of-the-box Azure services to protect your web apps against both common and sophisticated threats, learn to continuously assess your systems for vulnerabilities, and discover cutting-edge operations for security hygiene, monitoring, and DevSecOps. Each stage is made clear and easy to follow with step-by-step instructions, complemented by helpful screenshots and diagrams.