Secure your Azure applications the right way with the expert DevSecOps techniques you'll learn in this essential handbook.
In Azure Security
you’ll learn vital security skills, including how to:
- Configure Conditional Access policies to implement secure access
- Implement Azure Web Application Firewall (WAF) on Application Gateway and Azure Front Door
- Deploy Azure Firewall Premium to monitor network activities for malicious activity
- Enable Microsoft Defender for Cloud to continuously assess your workloads for misconfiguration
- Use Microsoft Sentinel to create analytics rules to detect threats and suspicious activity
- Set up Azure Policy to ensure that resource states and deployment is compliant with your business rules
As a Program Manager at Microsoft, Bojan Magusic has helped numerous Fortune 500 companies improve their security posture in Azure. Now, in Azure Security
he brings his experience from the cyber security frontline to ensure your Azure cloud-based systems are safe and secure. Correctly set up out-of-the-box Azure services to protect your web apps against both common and sophisticated threats, learn to continuously assess your systems for vulnerabilities, and discover cutting-edge operations for security hygiene, monitoring, and DevSecOps.