|Mule in Action, Second Edition
David Dossot, John D'Emic, and Victor Romero
MEAP Began: April 2012
Softbound print: December 2013 (est.) | 450 pages
|Order today and start reading Mule in Action, Second Edition today through MEAP|
|MEAP + Ebook only - $39.99|
|MEAP + Print book (includes Ebook) when available - $49.99|
|* For more information, please see the MEAP FAQs page.|
|About MEAP Release Date Estimates|
|Every purchase includes a free ebook of the previous edition!|
Table of Contents, MEAP Chapters & Resources
|Table of Contents||Resources|
PART 1: COREMULE
1. Discovering Mule - FREE
2. Processing messages with Mule - AVAILABLE
3. Working with connectors - AVAILABLE
4. Transforming data with Mule - AVAILABLE
5. Routing data with Mule - AVAILABLE
6. Working with components and patterns - AVAILABLE
PART 2: RUNNINGMULE
7. Integration architecture with Mule - AVAILABLE
8. Deploying Mule - AVAILABLE
9. Exception handling and transaction management with Mule - AVAILABLE
10. Securing Mule - AVAILABLE
11. Tuning Mule - AVAILABLE
PART 3: TRAVELLING FURTHERWITHMULE
12. Developing with Mule - AVAILABLE
13. Writing custom cloud connectors and processors - AVAILABLE
14. Business Process Management, complex Event Processing, rules Evaluation and scheduling - AVAILABLE
A: Mule Expression Language - AVAILABLE
B: Component and transformer annotations quick reference - AVAILABLE
C: Mule Enterprise Edition - AVAILABLE
D: A sample Mule application - AVAILABLE
Mule 3 is an open source enterprise service bus that provides easy integration for popular frameworks along with an ever-expanding number of cloud services APIs. Mule is standards-based and fully supports the messaging patterns collected by Hohpe and Woolf. And should you need to add to its rich built-in feature set, you can readily customize Mule without writing a lot of new code.
Mule in Action, Second Edition is a totally-revised guide covering Mule 3 fundamentals and best practices. It starts with a quick ESB overview and then dives into rich examples covering core concepts like sending, receiving, routing, and transforming data. You'll get a close look at Mule's standard components and how to roll out custom ones. You'll also pick up techniques for testing, performance tuning, BPM orchestration, and explore cloud API integration for SaaS applications.
- Full coverage of Mule 3
- Integration with cloud services
- Common transports, routers, and transformers
- Security, routing, orchestration, and transactions
Written for developers, architects, and IT managers, this book requires familiarity with Java but no previous exposure to Mule or other ESBs.
About the Authors
David Dossot is a software engineer, architect and open source developer. He has contributed to Mule core and has created numerous modules and transports for it.
John D'Emic has been a user of Mule since 2006 and is currently a Solutions Architect at MuleSoft, Inc.
Victor Romero is an integration architect and is project despot of the SpEL module for Mule.
About the Early Access Version
This Early Access version of Mule in Action, Second Edition enables you to receive new chapters as they are being written. You can also interact with the authors to ask questions, provide feedback and errata, and help shape the final manuscript on the Author Online
Want to learn More?
Sign up to read more content when it is released and to receive news about this book.