Top Reasons for using Node.js
- It’s an in-demand skillset used by popular and large businesses.
- It’s a perfect solution for a full-stack developer dealing with backends and databases.
- Node.js is easy to develop locally.
- It’s open source with an active community and support network.
- Node Package Manager allows you to create complex applications using existing modules and has a massive number of packages.
- Node.js is well supported, with a large community and many forums and groups to share code and get help.
- It can be used to build microservices.
about the subject
about the instructor
is an experienced web application developer who worked on multiple enterprise level applications, hundreds of websites and business solutions, and many unique and innovative web applications. He created his first computer application in 1990 and first website in 1998. Laurence has been providing web development courses and digital marketing strategy courses since 2002, teaching countless learners how to bring amazing things to life online.