A practical guide to solving tricky business problems using Python-based unsupervised learning techniques.
Unsupervised Learning with Python
contains comprehensive coverage of the mathematical foundations, algorithms, and practical implementations of unsupervised learning. In this focused guide, you’ll learn to use this hands-off machine learning approach to uncover patterns and trends in your data, and support sound strategic decisions for your business.
In Unsupervised Learning with Python
, you’ll learn:
- Fundamental building blocks and concepts of unsupervised learning
- How to interpret the results of unsupervised learning
- Deploying unsupervised learning to production
- Best practices for debugging and improving your models
- Data cleaning for structured and unstructured data
- Choosing the right algorithm for your problem
- Business use cases for unsupervised learning